1. Before installing the gas regulator, slightly open the cylinder valve (non-toxic gas) to blow down dust to prevent dust and water from entering the gas regulator, and then close the valve and install the gas regulator. When opening the cylinder valve, no one should stand in front of the outlet of the cylinder valve to prevent high-pressure gas from suddenly rushing out and hurting people.
2. Loose the adjusting screw or hand wheel of the gas regulator before opening the gas cylinder valve. The cylinder valve should be opened slowly to prevent sudden high-pressure gas from damaging the gas regulator and pressure gauge.
3. Check whether there is any leakage at all parts after opening the cylinder valve. Check whether the pressure gauge works well, and then connect the hose after inspection.
4. Slowly rotate the pressure adjusting screw or hand wheel to adjust the working pressure, to prevent the low-pressure gauge and the diaphragm in the regulator from being damaged.
5. The gas regulator shall not be contaminated with grease. If there is grease, it must be wiped clean before use.
6. If the gas regulator freezes during use, it should be thawed with hot water or steam, and it is not allowed to bake with fire.
7. When stop working, close the cylinder valve, slowly discharge the gas in the gas regulator to keep the pressure regulating spring in its own state.
8. The gas regulator must be checked regularly and the pressure gauge must be calibrated regularly to ensure reliable pressure regulation and accurate reading.
9. Oxygen gas regulator and acetylene gas regulator are not interchangeable.
10. The working pressure of acetylene gas regulator shall not be greater than 0.1MPa.
Post time: Jul-19-2022